Sunday, August 3, 2014

31/52 - Photo Project 2014

Well, I'd been feeling under the weather all week, but still managed to get a little camera time. I caught the sunset on Friday night which happened to be a bit colorful and then spent about a half hour at my most favorite place on earth Saturday morning in order to play around with macro again.

My winner of the week is this:

August Water Droplet Macro

Though, I didn't capture the 'picture' in the water droplet like I strive for these days, I just love almost everything else about this. The glow-y-ness of it and realizing just how truly close I was to my subject. Someday, maybe I'll learn how to focus stack, but I love what I can get now because I can get it on my own, without a tripod and just a kick-ass lens.

Close runners' up:

A drop within a drop:

August Water Droplet Macro

And the aforementioned sunset turning red:

August Sunset

Here's to some great opportunities this week and feeling more human. That 1/2 hour photoshoot took more out of me than I realized.

No comments: