Sunday, January 5, 2014

Photo Project 2014


Well, I thought about it, and thought about it and thought about it. And I finally concluded that I really liked the photo project I did last year. My work keeps me busy enough that having a pick of the week is probably the smartest thing for me to do.

I had a bunch of side projects that I had semi-completed, but I plan to enforce them better.

A good friend had the idea of shooting the same thing for a year or more, but I didn't have enough time to come up with a good location/subject in time, so over the next year, I will be trying to figure out what that subject might be for a future project.

So without further adieu:

Photo Project 2014

Again, the original project rules remain:

1. Items must be taken from Jan 1, 2014-Dec 31, 2014.

2. Take at least one photo at week. Hopefully take several to choose from and post the best one.

3. Post the best picture at the end of the week, on the designated Sunday.

4. Photos can be taken with the Canon 70D, G12 or iPhone 4S. 

5. Photos can also be enhanced via Lightroom or any other imaging program. 

Wish me luck - and join me if you wish!

p.s. I may have found the subject today but it was too windy out to really contemplate it. 

No comments: