Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy List, Week 5

Macro Water Droplets

January just has it out for me, I swear. Nevertheless…

1. Family time. It was Dad's birthday on Friday and we got to spend time together, even if I felt terrible.

2. Walgreens day/night cold medicine. This finally had me feeling somewhat (though not 100%) normal.

3. My crew. They're hard working and make my job easier - which is good when you feel under the weather.

4. My middle school. Because years later, it is still very awesome and it is nice to be able to hopefully influence parents to change their children's lives by sending them there.

5. Polartec. It's been a bit chilly around here and I'm glad it was invented to help keep me warm.

That's it for this week, folks. Next week should be better… right?

No comments: