Sunday, January 26, 2014

3/52 and 4/52 - Photo Project 2014

It has not been the best start to 2014, and therefore, I am a bit behind on posting of things. Thankfully, I haven't forgotten to actually TAKE the pictures yet.

3/52 - Mt Pleasant is the source of this picture.

Mt Pleasant

Taken as part of the Photo Flood of said neighborhood. I enjoy the contrast from the white decorative grille and the darker brick around it. Not sure what it might be other than a vent.

4/52 - Little Pippin.

Little Pip

Pippin is 10 years young, and truly does act like a 2 year old puppy at most times. Lately, Tommy had been the focus of my photo taking, but now it is Pippin's turn being a star. Tommy had reverted to a more wheaten coloring lately and I had forgotten the challenges of photographing a nearly all black dog. Plus of the two, Pippin was the one who rarely held still.

She and I got on the kitchen floor after dinner and had ourselves a little photo session. She's lucky she's so cute.

No comments: