I don't think I've taken any off, but I added enough to make it up to 100.
3. Help someone else cross something off their list.
4. Learn another language.
5. Visit all 50 states. (And stay a night if possible or visit a significant locale and spend some quality time there. Simply driving through and stopping to eat does not count)
7. Fall in love.
9. Lose weight and keep it off.
10. Incorporate exercise into my daily or weekly routine.
11. Teach someone to read. Bonus points if it’s an adult.
12. Become a better photographer and master my camera.
15. Take a road trip across the US.
16. Raise and train my own dog.
17. Remove money as a driving concern in my life.
18. Make a high-school reading list of books I never read. Read them.
19. Fly first class, preferably internationally.
20. Train a dog to help others (seeing eye dog, therapy dog, rescue dog, I’m not picky.)
21. Live in a house with a porch, preferably wrap-around.
22. Visit all the national parks in the continental United States.
23. Spend New Year's Eve on a beach.
24. Have a baby.
26. Grown my own food. (I’m talking like an herb or vegetable garden, not farming.)
28. Help build a house for Habitat for Humanity.
29. Visit South Korea.
30. Build some of my own furniture (IKEA and DIY kits don’t count).
31. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
32. Visit the Crater of Diamonds and hopefully find one.
34. Own my own home.
35. Consolidate my possessions and learn to live less materialistically.
36. Eat more locally.
37. Learn how to cook less like a college student again.
38. Learn how to play a stringed instrument (violin?) don't have to be good
39. Make more time for reading books.
40. Take a calligraphy course, in order to improve my handwriting. (worked the last time, for awhile)
41. Travel via train, preferably cross-country.
42. Own a piece of Chihuly glass.
44. Donate to a charity regularly, despite my non-richness.
45. See a really spectacular fall foliage display since I’ve lived in areas without seasons for too long.
46. See the Cherry Blossoms around the Tidal Basin in Washington, DC in full bloom.
47. Donate blood despite my fear of needles and tendency to pass out when donating said blood.
50. Throw a surprise party. Because those are the best kind.
54. Reconnect people from my past that I've lost touch with.
55. See 'classic movies' that I haven't seen. Will take suggestions.
56. Learn how to use Photoshop to enhance my photos - just to see what I'm missing.
58. Learn how to budget properly and stick to it.
59. Learn sign language. Don’t have to be fluent, but it’d be nice to learn some of the basics besides fingerspelling.
61. Make a new dish a week (bonus points if its healthy). At least a month, longer if possible. Document and post about it.
63. Learn how to make pottery.
64. Make a stained glass window.
65. Learn how to make my own jewelry.
66. Teach myself origami.
67. Have a piece of my writing published somewhere other than my blog.
68. Meet a panda outside of a zoo. Going to a panda sanctuary counts.
69. Hold a koala. Or meet a kangaroo.
70. See an opera at the Met.
71. Float in the Dead Sea. Apparently, it's drying up and maybe I should go before it's a myth.
72. Drive along Route 66.
74. Re-visit Laura Ingalls Wilder’s house.
76. Visit Auschwitz and/or Dachau.
77. See famous works of art in person. This may involve a trip to the Louvre.
78. Achieve some of your life goals with friends and family.
79. Sleep under the stars. (Yes, I've camped, but I'm talking sleeping outside of a tent).
80. Plant a tree.
82. Stay at a Bed and Breakfast.
83. Take underwater pictures.
84. Stay at a 5 star hotel for no particular reason.
85. Take a walk in the rain. On purpose.
86. Do something nice for someone who will never find out.
87. Register for and complete a walk for a good cause like cancer or alzheimer’s.
88. Listen to the New York Philharmonic at Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center.
89. Volunteer for a non-profit organization that defends/helps victims of domestic violence. Because no one should have to go through that.
90. See opera in Italy.
91. Go on a cruise. (I’ve been before as a teenager, but would like to go again)
92. Climb up the Statue of Liberty.
93. Ride a steamboat down the Mississippi River.
94. Watch every movie that has won an Academy Award for Best Picture. They earned that award for a reason.
95. Make a difference in at least one person’s life.
96. Volunteer at a Homeless shelter.
97. Join a disaster relief effort.
98. Tour Ellis Island. Because it’s an important piece of history.
99. Go to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
100. Blog about each item done.