Monday, November 4, 2013

My First Sale!

I recently was in my second juried exhibition, this one at Soulard Art Market - and one of my pieces sold! This was the first time that someone whom I didn't know bought a piece of my art.

I was literally giddy from the moment I got the email and that 'art high' hasn't quite worn off yet.

It pleased me to no end that my photograph spoke to someone so much that he wanted it on his walls.

This is the piece - entitled Elevator to Nowhere:

Wright/Arcade

I hope the buyer enjoys the piece and I hope to continue to have luck with photo sales!

I've also started another website - http://www.annkphotography.com. Think of it as portfolio site - I won't be blogging on there - I've been blogging too long here to give this up.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: