Sunday, November 24, 2013

47/52 - Photo Project 2013

The last 48 hours have been a BOON for my photography opportunities. I toured an historic power plant Friday afternoon, then wandered around the historic JeffVanderLou neighborhood Saturday morning and then visited the opening night of the Garden Glow at the Missouri Botanical Garden last night.

I took lots of good pictures (check out my Flickr photo stream for all of them) and am LOVING my new camera and lens (Canon 70D with Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4) but this was the hands down winner:

Garden Glow at MoBot

This exhibition at MoBot is gorgeous and totally worth braving the 21-feels-like-11 degree weather.

Close second:

From JeffVanderLou:

JeffVanderLou

From historic power plant:

Historic Power Plant

I need to give the poor thing a rest, so today will be a photo-less day. I'm sure I'm going to have lots of opportunities during the week.

No comments: