Sunday, December 1, 2013

48/52 - Photo Project 2013

Week 48 was a holiday week for me - some work and some time off. Yet I didn't pick up the camera as much as I thought I was going to. St. Louis finally lost its early deep chill and became much more tolerable.

This week's selections come from a last minute outing to the Anheuser-Busch holiday lights and a brief stop at the Planetarium to see what all the colors are about. Years ago, the Planetarium had been lit up but those lights have been broken. Now, they're back and better than ever. When we visited, the guy in charge was outside in the chill, programming with a pretty fancy light board. He and I chatted - it was a real coup for him to get this project underway.

Thusly, here's the winner for the week:

Colorful Planetarium

Close second? Frosty exploration in Forest Park:

Frosty Morning in Forest Park

And third, fun buildings at the brewery:

Anheuser-Busch Holiday Lights

Hope your Thanksgiving found you surrounded by family and/or friends. I definitely got both this week and thankful for it.

No comments: