Monday, December 9, 2013

49/52 - Photo Project 2013

Well, we had our first snow of the season, but it was mostly at night, so no photographs were taken. It was also a light, powdery snow. The kind of snow that everyone like except photographers because it doesn't stick to the trees, etc.

Though I took other photos during the 'week', this is one of my favorites:

8 Days

Happy 8th night of Hanukah which fell abnormally early this year. This year's gift (to myself, with help) was a brand new camera - at long last, I upgraded to a Canon 70D. Lots more features without completely breaking the bank for a full-frame. And I got myself a nifty new lens. My next purchase? A wide-angle for the landscape photography I love so much.

I must remember to get the camera out this week because I fear it will go quickly. And even though we have a Photo Flood event this week, it isn't until Sunday and falls outside the week.

Happy shooting to those who take photographs!

No comments: