Monday, November 30, 2009

#75 - Complete

75. Have a photo published somewhere other than flickr or my blog.

Gotcha!

This picture was published in the Houston Press, a local independent arts paper (similar to St Louis's Riverfront Times) in their review of "Falstaff". Opera in the Heights also submitted my photos to the Houston Chronicle, but as far as I can tell, they never made in the paper. I was out of town at the time and the one paper I had a friend pick up, didn't have it.

I'd love to have been published in the Chronicle, but I'm pretty darn proud of being published in the Houston Press.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to have shot their dress rehearsal and to the opera company for choosing my photos to be a part of their press package.

1 comment:

Pip said...

It's a wonderful photo. Lovely that someone recognized that and published it. Glad you are making progress on the big List.

My list is short:
Catch a squirrel.
Eat filet mignon.

Love
Pip
Sent from my iPip