Monday, November 23, 2009
Happy List, Week 52
1. Family picking you up at the airport. It's the best.
2. Being home again... both at my parents, and my own apartment. Being around one's stuff is absolutely great.
4. Enthusiastic greeting from your dogs who didn't know you were coming. I love and adore my dogs.
5. Cuddling with aforementioned dogs. There's nothing like it in the world.
6. Spending time with your roommate whom you haven't seen in ages.
7. Spending time with a really good friend who is leaving the country for about a year.
8. Seeing a guilty pleasure movie with aforementioned friend at a scary midnight showing. Never again - die-hard fans are scary.
9. Sleeping. (especially in one's own bed).
10. Crossing stuff off. (See tomorrow's post).