Monday, November 2, 2009
Happy List, Week 49
1. The end in sight. The 9am-11pm rehearsal days are drawing to a close - moving to the theatre means slightly shorter days.
2. Denny's. I haven't had a good breakfast since I got here. Just cereal or muffins. What a welcome change. I missed eggs.
3. Good colleagues. They do make a show better.
4. Being in the theatre. I'm surprised at how much I remember. (Like how to get around, and my massive ring of keys).
5. My really comfy bed here. It's been wonderful.
6. Daylight savings time. Because I really needed that extra hour.