Monday, November 9, 2009
Happy List, Week 50
1. Shorter days. Mornings off provide opportunities to sleep in, pay bills, and do laundry. But they're such a tease.
2. A good night's sleep. Something I haven't gotten since I got here. Yikes.
3. Maya, my hostess' dog. So sweet. So adorable.
4. Eating meals at home. It may be simple since I haven't had time to go grocery shopping, but it sure beats microwaveable meals.
5. My bed. Did I mention how comfortable it is? I can't tell if its the bed or the opportunity to sleep in but I've gotten so much sleep these last few days and its has done wonders.
6. Diet Coke. Without it, I would not have survived this past week, not to mention this past month.
7. Finally opening. What a relief.