Friday, September 13, 2013

Update #6 - Task #5 - Visit All 50 States




See older lists here and here and here and here and here.

I don't have any specific plans in place for any others yet - though Mississippi/Louisiana/Tennessee is to happen in the near future. It was supposed to happen in January but atypical winter weather prevented that road trip.

Several states will be dual trips, like South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Maine and New Mexico - which also have National Parks I still need to/want to visit. 

Others, I have friends living in or near and I'd love the excuse to go visit folks I haven't seen in awhile. I'm still puzzling over Maryland - with as many trips to DC-area, how did I NOT manage to officially cross that one off???

States I've Lived In: (4)
California, Indiana, Missouri, Texas

States I've Worked In/Already Visited: (29)
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming

States I'm Already Planning On:


States That I Still Need To Visit: (17)
Delaware, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin


Do YOU have any ideas of what I should go see in the remaining states? 

No comments: