Thursday, August 2, 2012

Update #3: Task #5 -Visit All 50 States


See older lists here and here and here

Just crossed some off this summer - South Carolina (Days 1, 2, 3) Ohio, and Kentucky


I've also started to map out the rest of the states. For example, who do I know that I can go visit there or what landmark or national park or what-have-you. I'm a-plannin' but a lot of travel equals a lot of expense, so it might be a little while before I cross off some more. But I am thoroughly okay with that - there's no deadline except my life-time. 

States I've Lived In: (4)
California, Indiana, Missouri, Texas

States I've Worked In/Already Visited: (26)
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, Wyoming

States I'm Already Planning On:
Wisconsin ('13)

States That I Still Need To Visit: (19)
Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

No comments: