Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lantern Festival at Missouri Botanical Garden

I have often said/bragged that St. Louis has one of the world's best Botanical Gardens and has spoiled me for life. That being said, they often have these exhibitions of wonderful things from Chihuly glass (my all-time fav) to an artist named Niki, to the current Chinese Lantern Festival. There are 26 different lantern scenes throughout the garden, and they are illuminated at night. My parents and I went recently - fortuitous that our membership had run out and we got in for free, instead of $15 (member price) each. It was amazing. They are beautiful both in daytime and nighttime.

Lantern Festival at MoBot   Lantern Festival at MoBot   Lantern Festival at MoBot   Lantern Festival at MoBot   Lantern Festival at MoBot   Lantern Festival at MoBot   Lantern Festival at MoBot   Lantern Festival at MoBot

Lantern Festival at MoBot   Lantern Festival at MoBot   Lantern Festival at MoBot   Lantern Festival at MoBot

See? I told you so. See more of the Lantern Festival here.


No comments: