Saturday, February 1, 2014

5/52 - Photo Project 2014

This might be totally pre-emptive, but since it's kind of raining cats and dogs out, I don't foresee me taking awesome pics today. Therefore I default to an actually awesome picture taken the other day.

This was taken early in the morning, around 7am. The colors were beautiful and I missed the good stuff… but I managed to catch this shot. By the time I went upstairs to get my keys and back down, the colors were gone.

Still smarting from the loss of the great sunset on Sunday… this'll do for now.

Beautiful Morning

I'm itching for new sunset/sunrise opportunities. They're often beautiful and fleeting. I think I found a new place to catch sunsets but the last time I tried to catch one, the clouds came in. :-\

I spent a majority of this week in Jury Duty and did not get out until 5:30 or 6:30pm, well past sunset. :( 

No comments: