Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy List, Week 8

Macro Water Droplets


Week 8…

1. Niche. A meal at this restaurant NEVER disappoints. This is why we celebrate major landmark birthdays there. YUM. Unexpected pairings always do well.

2. STL's 250th birthday. Via Photo Flood St. Louis, I've had an all access pass to the events this weekend. It's been educational and a lot of fun.

3. My fellow Flood-ians. I celebrated my 1 year anniversary with them on Sunday, shooting a Birthday Ball. Couldn't think of a better way to spend it.

4. South Park the Movie. It's been out for 15 years and it is STILL hysterical. Plus, I introduced a friend to it who had watched SP before but not the movie.

5. Friends. This is in general, but friends make my heart warm.

6. Roommate Bonding. We often have opposite schedules and can go days without seeing each other, but we are watching Olympics together when we can.

7. Expanding my horizons. Photographically at least. These above opportunities allowed me to stretch myself photographically in many ways. I look forward to continued opportunities.

8. Musical Theatre nerd-ery. One of the ice dancing teams skated to "Les Miserables" One Day More. I spent several minutes with the roommate and friends on FB debating which version of Les Mis it was and ultimately proving it to myself and others via iTunes music sampling. Boom!


Okay, that's it. It's not that it's been a bad week, but I'm going to start repeating myself soon if I don't watch out. Hopefully more next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know my thoughts on the South Park movie. And love the Olympics!