Saturday, February 8, 2014

6/52 - Photo Project 2014

Well, this was a 'quiet' week, but when we had a snow mid-week, I ventured out to Forest Park.

I tried going places I haven't been before since the wind had already blown the snow off of places I usually frequent.

This gem was gotten in a place where I very nearly got stuck but it was totally worth it. I took about a dozen photos in the park and actual had intended to get the snow-covered tree by itself. Thankfully I also took this shot and loved it even more when I "developed" it.

February Snow 2014

There really is no runner up to this one - clear favorite!

Hopefully this next week will provide new opportunities and fun options. Work has been keeping me busy. I carry my camera every day but it hasn't really gotten much exercise lately.

A very important anniversary is coming up - new post tomorrow!

No comments: