Sunday, February 9, 2014

6 Years Strong...


I've had this blog now for 6 years, today. 764 posts later, it certainly has morphed from a generic showcase blog for the occasionally fun photo to a home for my photography and occasionally for things about my life. I do often wish I could change the name of it, but I've had it for so long, it is too late to change it now. It was certainly an inspired choice back then, but now it seems less applicable to the current use!

I thought about recapping the last year, but we're still so close to my wrap up from 2013, that I wouldn't want to bore you with repetition.

Instead, I'll present you some of my favorite images from the last year:

Garden Glow at MoBot    Macro Mobot September    Chalk Festival    Olympic National Park - Fawn    17/52 - Photo Project 2013/ Macro MoBot April    Late March Snow    Circus Flora - Artist's Day    Photo Call  

And a few from this year:

Beautiful Morning   February Snow 2014

I think I have more posts in the hopper, so keep checking back for more! 

No comments: