Monday, December 27, 2010

Recent Cooking Adventures

... and baking.

With all this time off, and the holiday season around, I've been doing more cooking as of late.

Mom and I decorated cupcakes for her work's graduation class:

Graduation Cupcakes

And dad made this wonderful brie in a puff pastry thing - I helped by watching.:) But it's totally something I could do on my own without ruining it.

Puff Pastry & Brie Appetizer

Puff Pastry & Brie Appetizer

Puff Pastry & Brie Appetizer

And my roommate and I made this great goat cheese & 3 greens lasagna which was surprisingly good despite its major lack of cheese:

Goat Cheese and Three Greens Lasagna

Goat Cheese and Three Greens Lasagna

I love cheese, so for me to like this almost cheese-less lasagna is saying a lot. Plus its healthy. And best of all, yummy.

More posts to come, including a White Christmas in St. Louis - the first in five years.

No comments: