Wednesday, November 26, 2008

These Past Few Weeks

These past few weeks have been absolutely jam-packed with work. When i wasn't in rehearsal, I was working on something that related to the show. My source of internet was painfully slow dial-up and I just never carted my camera everywhere like I usually did.

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks:

A colleague and her darling companion:

Adorable Pair

A harvest moon:

Harvest Moon

These are pictures from our show, sets designed by Maurice Sendak, taken with my iPhone during a tech:

Forest I Dream Owl Four Angels Fruit Ground Row Dew Fairy Dawning Witch's House

An exhibit at Eiteljorg Museum in Indianapolis:

Radio by Richard Swanson

That's all for now: next up are some lovely holiday decorations which I won't post until after Thanksgiving and some pup pictures, of course.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: