Saturday, February 26, 2011

Alaskan Adventure #3.5

This adventure is a .5 adventure, because I went on my own - from Palmer to Whittier, up and down the Alaska 1 - from Old Glenn Highway to Seward Highway.

And I saw many sights. Like this one in Palmer, which WS spotted during Adventure #3 and I went back the next day because I really liked the pictures so damn much.

Alaska Bus Alaska Bus Alaska Bus Alaska Bus

And then, as I was heading back to Anchorage, I saw this gem:

Old Abandoned School Bus Old Abandoned School Bus Old Abandoned School Bus

And this: at a Power Plant:

Steaming Creek

And as I drove back from my adventures on the southern portion of Seward Highway, I was treated to this sunset:

Seward Sunset Enhanced Sunset HIghlighted Mountain

As well as this: many signs around here are shot through like this:

Shot-Through Sign

No comments: