Saturday, April 28, 2012

52 Week Project - Weeks 16 and 17

Work has kept me pretty busy lately. Pictures were taken on schedule for Weeks 16 and 17; but time has been limited for uploading out of the camera and I have taken to shooting in RAW format, after a very fun and informal photo shoot at a photography meetup. I learned how to shoot with pocketwizards (wireless remotes for external flash units) and with models (something new to me since my models are usually nature and inanimate objects).

Here's Week 15 - Iris Bloom at the Missouri Botanical Garden - it's blooms like this that make me realize how much I love and adore MoBot. Isn't it beautiful? Spring 2012 Bloom
Runner up: Spring 2012 Bloom

Week 16:
Urban exploration brought me here to this view:
Old Railroad Trestle

No comments: