Thursday, September 27, 2012

52 Week Project: Week 38

Week 38 found me buried in work and then flying my way to San Francisco. I haven't been to SF in about 6 or more years, and I was going to celebrate one of my best friends from college getting married. She and I had lost touch in recent years, but it was really nice to catch up and renew the friendship.

A lot of time was spent either just being lazy with the bride and her now-husband, and our mutual friend who joined me in celebrating her wedding or working from afar. Sometimes it is nice to simply slow down. The bride and groom were generous enough to let us stay with them, so we spent a lot of time just chatting and hanging out with their two wonderful pups.

Most of the pictures I took that weekend were of her wedding, and while I took some fun pictures of the wedding locale, I LOVE this picture of the bride. I don't often use people in my projects, but I asked the bride's permission and she gave it to me.

So without further adieu, I give you J, the beautiful bride. What a beautiful wedding and a start to a wonderful marriage!

J - the beautiful bride

Congratulations, J, I was so honored to share your special day and weekend with you. I look forward to catching up when we are both less tired and drained! Lots of love!

No comments: