Sunday, March 24, 2013

12/52 - Photo Project 2013

I'm definitely making a more concerted effort to get out on the weekends to take pictures. I'm going urban exploring (my version) when I can, and I'm really working quite hard on the doors and windows sub projects of Photo Project 2013, intentionally or not.

Last Sunday, I went for a drive around North St. Louis in search of a specific location, and found many treasures years ago. And yesterday, I explored the neighborhood of Tower Grove East with Photo Flood St. Louis. Though a bit abbreviated because I had to go to work, but I did absolutely find some treasures.

This one from Saturday, is still my favorite:

Bricks

A very close second - a look through a large-format camera:

Tower Grove East


You can find more of the photos from this past week in the mix of this set.

No comments: