Thursday, October 9, 2014

Happy List, Week 41

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 41

1. Sunrise. They're getting a little later and they are getting more beautiful!

2. Exhibit. I'm working on the finishing touches... it's getting real.

3. Purple. I really like it when I can find things in my shade of purple. I'm very particular.

4. New car. The more I get comfortable in it, the happier I am with the choice. Even if it scares me.

5. Girl's night. Got to see a friend I haven't seen in awhile. It was lovely hanging out.

6. Old friends. Some family friends that go way back were in town briefly and I had the chance to have brunch with them. Lovely!

7. Puppy time. Puppy time with all three pups... each have their own wonderful characteristics.

8. Fall. It's my favorite season. Pretty colors and cooler temperatures.

9. Thunderstorms. I do love a good thunderstorm.

10. Patience. Patience lead to the photography of the lunar eclipse...


No comments: