Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy List, Week 43

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 43

1. JG. I couldn't have done my exhibit without him - from his advice throughout the process to his installation help - all of it, priceless. Lucky to have him as a friend and colleague!

2. Installation day. That was the day that everything exhibit related became real. It was incredible.

3. Opening night. It was almost indescribable in its amazingness. It still seems so surreal. Seeing my art on the walls, seeing people's reactions to them (both people I knew and didn't), seeing my friends and family come out to support me... there really aren't words.

4. Cousin time. I don't see my cousin that often and we don't talk as much as we should. But her coming to my opening from MI and spending all day Saturday hanging out was wonderful.

5. Apple picking. Guess what, it's still fun as a grownup.

6. Learning about beer. I'm not as intimidated by beer anymore now that I understand what different things mean and what I do and do not like.

7. Exploring. Got a chance to wander around a neighborhood I haven't been in awhile.

8. Camera time. I'd been so wrapped up in the exhibit that I forgot to have photo time.

9. Beautiful weather. It's a touch chilly but I don't mind when the sun is shining brightly.

10. Puppy time. Any puppy time is awesome. 

No comments: