Sunday, January 29, 2012

52 Week Project 2012 - Week 4

Sunlight & Trees

This week was so tough to decide on. Yes, it was a work-consuming week and I didn't take most of these until yesterday but it was a fun time. A fellow photo blogger and better photographer than I took a great sunset photo of trees in Tower Grove. I knew that when I got to the shadows topic that I wanted to try to emulate it.

I will tell you that the 'Thorny" picture below was an ever-so-close 2nd place. It almost made first. It was a really tough decision.


Runners up:

Thorny Sunlight & Trees

And one that didn't quite fit the topics, but I still enjoyed:

4 Benches

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great leading lines Ann. I like the light playing on the ground on the runner-up version the most. However I think you picked a worthy main shot, as overall it is the better shot.

Well done. Keep up the good work.

M.