Friday, January 13, 2012

A Bump in the Road

I've hit a bump in the road in my project... maybe.

I fractured my middle finger fingertip of my right (dominant) hand. Incidentally, the self-same finger I broke during my first 365 project, 2 years ago. I also managed to bruise my index finger at the same time - and now I have two fingers out of commission.

I'm hoping that it won't interfere with my photo project, but it might. I've taken a few shots here and there, but tomorrow will be my big outing - the Loop Ice Carnival - complete with wintry weather.

I had to buy a mitten today because the fractured finger is super-sensitive to the cold... and this winter weather isn't going anywhere fast.

My middle finger is out for 4-6 weeks and the index finger, hopefully less.

Hopefully I'll have some great images to share!

No comments: