Saturday, May 19, 2012

52 Week Project: Week 20

If you know me well, you know that I don't like fire. Mind you, I don't mind a warm fire on a cold night, but if you want me to light a candle with a match or a lighter, forget about it. I've always had an aversion to flame, and I'm not sure why. Never the less, I'm always amazed by those whom it doesn't faze. Such as the Fire Technicians. I saw this daredevil group perform last night at Third Degree Glass Factory's Third Friday Open House. I've always wanted to go to the Glass Factory and this was the perfect excuse. I got to make my own pendant (for a price) and got the chance to witness this amazingness. I took over 700 photos; and managed to whittle it down to a mere 67 photos. I have a lot of favorites still, but this is probably the pick of the week: Fire Tech

The shirt he wears is pretty ironic, yes?

Here's some runners up:

Fire Tech Fire Tech -  Not Fire Breathing Fire Tech Fire Tech Fire Tech



Fire Tech Fire Tech



More found here. Enjoy!!

No comments: