Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Happy List, Weeks 34 & 35

Macro Water Droplets

Whoops... I wrote the list out but forgot to post... so here's Week 34 and Week 35 together!


Happy List, Week 34 

1. Rosie. That's our new-to-us, 3 year old terrier mix rescue. Welcome to the family, Rosie!

2. Art Openings. They weren't mine, but I visited two in one night. It was time well spent.

3. Last Days of Vacation. I spent the last days of vacation being unabashedly lazy.

4. Busy bee. I crossed a ton of stuff of my proverbial to-do list during vacation. Perhaps the next one, I can be more lazy.

5. New Exhibit. I have not one, but two, upcoming exhibits in the near future. Exciting!


Happy List, Week 35

1. Sgt. Pepper. That's our new-to-us 18 month old Cairn Terrier rescue. Welcome to the family, Sgt. Pepper!

2. New car. Not mine, but mom finally got the 1996 van replaced. I will sleep easier knowing she's driving a reliable car.

3. Macro time. I spent 2 very sweaty hours at MoBot, taking macro photos. About every other picture I was wiping sweat from my brow or condensation from my glasses. Totally worth it though.

4. Road trip. I'd forgotten how nice road trips are. Just you and the road. Very zen.

5. Photo shoot. There is a place that has been on my to-do list for awhile. Despite the heat, I'm glad I finally went. I'm sure it's not the last time.

Short lists, but they're meaningful. Here's to a nice vacation induced list next week!

No comments: