Friday, November 30, 2012

52 Week Project: Week 48

I know the week isn't technically over until Saturday, but I'm excited about these photos. These last two days, I've been experimenting with photographing the surface of a soap bubble and the rainbows that form on the surface of the bubble. It requires good lighting (which I'm far from perfecting), a macro lens and some manual focus. I need to learn how to make the bubble last longer, and figure out how to light it the best.

Here are some of my favorite attempts:

Soapy Rainbows

Soapy Rainbows

Soapy Rainbows

Here's the close second - one of the toughest choices:

Soapy Rainbows

And the winner of the week:

Soapy Rainbows

I look forward to perfecting this technique!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Ann. You have so much talent.

Ann said...

Thanks, Loni!!