Sunday, April 21, 2013

16/52 - Photo Project 2013

It has been quite the eventful week in American news: with the Boston Marathon bombing and the subsequent manhunt and a gigantic industrial accident has rocked the US and thrown them for a loop.

For me, it's been a quiet work-filled week but I didn't worry because I had another photo meetup with Photo Flood St Louis - this time in one of my favorite places on Earth: the Missouri Botanical Garden. It was chilly but warmed by the time we were done.  Again, I went with the macro lens but I had a lot of fun. Here's the winner for the week:

MoBot Spring

And the runners up:
 
MoBot Spring     MoBot Spring

I'm going to have to try hard to get some photo time in this week... another busy week at work for me. Perhaps a pre-work drive is in the cards today. Or tomorrow.

Incidentally, the first runner up photo, submitted to another meet-up group (two groups, one morning) is getting rave reviews. It's a really tough call on which one is better. I MUST try droplet photography again soon. It is so much fun. Definitely need patience and a tripod perhaps.

No comments: