Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Macro Water Droplets


I may be obsessed with these now. I am really loving my macro lens - but this past Saturday, I had an opportunity to photograph a very dew drop'd hosta plant with fabulous results:

MoBot Spring

I got a really great compliment on this photo from a professional photographer - which had me feeling very nice.

And then, when I went back the following Monday, I was obsessed. Sadly, no frost or dew that morning, but I re-discovered the Climatron and spent literally HOURS in there obsessed with water droplets:

Macro MoBot April    Macro MoBot April    Macro MoBot April    Macro MoBot April    Macro MoBot April   



Macro MoBot April    Macro MoBot April    Macro MoBot April   Macro MoBot April    Macro MoBot April    


The next rainy day that I have off, you know where I'll be. Or a dew drop'd or frosty morning. I can't wait to learn more techniques in better capturing these droplets.

No comments: