Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy List, Week 27

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 27

1. Cocktail hour. I'm not a heavy drinker by any means, but I have participated in several cocktail hours at different venues this weekend and enjoyed myself. Happiness in moderation.

2. Time with a friend. I spent an afternoon with a friend and another via FaceTime. It was very much enjoyable.

3. Meeting new people. Went to a workshop on Thursday and it was definitely worth it. And I met more artistic colleagues as well.

4. Exploring new places. Went to a new place this weekend with Photo Flood St. Louis. A hidden secret of St. Louis.

5. Puppy time. At the park, I met the cutest little puppy. Had a little playtime with her... she was such a charmer.

6. Picnic time. We traditionally go out after our Floods and this time we had a picnic. It was a lot of fun. I wish more of us had been able to make it!

7. Quinoa stuffed bell peppers. I mustered enough energy to bake these and they are worth the effort. YUM.

8. Leftovers. Sometimes I complain about eating the same thing all week. Not this week.

9. Painting class. This Monday, we experimented with printmaking. They may have created a monster.

10. Exhibit. I had some major progress this week on this. Hooray!


No comments: