Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Happy List, Week 29

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 29

1. Photo opportunity. A friend & colleague handed me an opportunity this week and I had tons of fun doing it. Very grateful.

2. Low light photography. I love the challenge and I'd like to think I'm getting better at it.

3. Street Festivals. I enjoy the occasional street festival. They are often worth the parking hassle. 

4. Food trucks. I am really glad this has become a popular thing. They're very much enjoyable. Sometimes I just wish more of them had bricks and mortar stores as well.

5. Exhibit progress. I finally figured out something that has been mystifying me and I am grateful. Every week a step closer!

6. Mimosas. Found a new mimosa-style I enjoy. Yay for Sunday Fundays and brunch.

7. Rain. Because it is wonderful when it brings a cool front.

8. Cool temps. It feels like early fall in July. How glorious.

9. Arts as Therapy. I made a linoleum carving in class of Tommy. I cried after making the print. It was wonderful.

10. Gin & Ginger. This might be my new favorite cocktail. A good unwinder at the end of a long day.

No comments: