Thursday, September 18, 2014

Happy List, Week 38

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 38

1. New car! My previous one was 12 years old and it was past time to replace it before it was really just a hunk of junk. I settled on a beautiful dark blue Mazda CX-5.

2. Mazda. For still making great cars at a mostly affordable price and some zoom-zoom.

3. On my own. I did this whole car thing on my own - research, to test driving, to researching more, to negotiating to deciding to signing. I did have virtual support but I felt quite grown up doing all this on my own.

4. Advances in technology. Cars have changed so much in the last 12 years. No longer will I be jealous of other people's cars for having what I've always wanted (rear windshield wipers and an auxiliary cable for an iPod).

5. Photo time. I've been still able to sneak a little photo time in this weekend. Hopefully more to come before I publish this list.

6. Fall. Fall is here - it came quite suddenly but it's a welcome respite from the digesting humidity.

7. Catching up. I've fallen behind on this blog - it was nice to catch up.

8. Sunrises. THey're always beautiful, even if they're simple colors. And since I can't sleep in... might as well.

9. Macro. I had a chance to do a slightly different kind of macro and it was a lot of fun.

10. Friends. Good friends are hard to come by and I have some pretty awesome ones in town.

Whoo hoo! Got to 10, even if I posted a day late. The list was completed to #7 before Wednesday, I just forgot to post!

No comments: