Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy List, Week 39

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 39

1. AH's wedding. I served as wedding day-of coordinator for a friend's wedding - and had a blast. She was a beautiful bride and it was a wonderful wedding & reception. Her family and the family she married into are wonderful!

2. Weddings. Weddings are fun - a lot of my friends are already married so I haven't been to one in awhile.

3. Photo Flood. Explored a park that I don't go to regularly but should. That's why I enjoy this group.

4. King and I. I'm trying to think back if I've ever eaten there - but I highly recommend it. Delicious!

5. PF friends. They're good folk - and hanging out with them is a blast!

6. Crab Rangoon. King and I has the best crab rangoon in town. I'm hooked!

7. Rummage sales. You never know what you're going to find at a rummage sale. I walked away with some beautiful vintage medicine bottles.

8. Efficiency. I can have a pretty big lazy streak when I want to so I love it when I'm uber-efficient.

9. Beautiful weather. Fall is here and it's my favorite season of all. Crisp temperatures, beautiful skies and less sweating while standing still.

10. Sunset/sunrise stalking. I don't always get rewarded but it is still fun!

No comments: