Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy List, Week 52

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 52

1. Holiday party. We had our work holiday party last week. It was enjoyable. We actually (mostly) all stopped working and socialized. This is an accomplishment for this group.

2. Garden Glow. I visited this again with my roommate. I'm really glad MoBot brought this back - very enjoyable.

3. 33December. What a great opening - my photography was well received and I had two very important conversations that evening.

4. Exercising latent light design skills. On our new board. 'Twas fun.

5. Good hike. You know a hike is good when you hurt when you come home. Pushed myself a little too far and took some tumbles for my trouble. Still was fun.

Just one more - this year we get a bonus week!


No comments: