Sunday, December 7, 2014

Happy List, Weeks 48 & 49

Macro Water Droplets

Behind again... ACK!

Happy List, Week 48

1. Potluck. It was our staff potluck this past week and it was lovely. TOO much food and time to sit down with my co-worker/friends.

2. Photo Flood. Flooded a new-to-me neighborhood despite the slight chill. Totally worth getting up early.

3. PF friends. Because hanging out with them is good for my soul.

4. Camera time. I'm finding it hard to remember to pick up my camera these days. Not from lack of inspiration but from a lot on my mind.

5. Unexpected snow. The snow wasn't supposed to stick, but it did. Always love the chance to go take pictures.

Happy List, Week 49

1. Thanksgiving. Thanskgiving with our family friends is always a good time.

2. 2nd Thanksgiving. It was a full house, but a fun time was had. The puppies LOVED all the attention.

3. Puppy time. I've had some puppy time recently. It's been delightful.

4. Garden Glow. They've outdone themselves - they included installations from last year and added several more.

5. Photographer's Night. I went to a photographer's only night and it was a wonderful opportunity. Use of tripods and a low census. I can't wait to go back again!

No comments: