Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy List, Week 13

Perfect Rose


In no particular order:

1. Bingo. It's not just for old ladies anymore. I've gone three times now and had a blast every time. It's relatively inexpensive, moves slow enough to have a conversation with your companions and is a welcome change from just going to a bar/restaurant/movie.

2. Mint.com - because it will help me budget better. I'm always looking for better ways to track my income and spending. Thank you CB and LMB.

3. My apartment. i may not like my complex, but I am thankful to be in my own place with my own things.

4. My neighbors. They really are great. I dropped in to see them the moment I got home and said hello. I've never really known neighbors before and I'm loving it.

5. Macy's for finally having the swimsuit that looked the least worst on me. i detest swimsuit shopping and I'm glad it's done with.

6. Capris that don't look ridiculous on this 5'2" frame. I detest shorts and this helps me avoid them.

7. Chocolate Bar. Because it's good, yummy and so far every time I've returned to Houston, I've gone there within 24-48 hours of arriving.

8. Hugh Jackman as Oscar host. See next post for more details.

9. The makers of my futon for making it so comfortable to sleep on.

10. AT&T U-Verse. Did I mention its nice to have internet again?

I may have forgotten somethings but I'm pretty sleepy and unfocused. Time off is a wonderful and dangerous thing.

No comments: