Saturday, February 7, 2009

Opening/Alaska

At least, Opening Night is upon us - I can hardly believe it. But hopefully with all the time off inbetween performances, will come more photo opportunities.

Finally, at long last, I have internet access and have been able to upload some of my recent Alaska pictures. Check out my photostream for all of them, but here are a few highlights:

Moutains

Mountains

Mountains

Sunsets/Sunrises

Hoarfrost

These were taken in the wild:

Baby Moose

Bald Eagle in the Wild

Bald Eagle in the Wild

but there's more to come from a trip to the zoo....

2 comments:

PattyF said...

Ann, these are gorgeous! I'm so jealous ... and thrilled that you finally have internet. I've been wondering how you're doing up there.

How did opening night go? I hope it was a success!

Anonymous said...

I love these photos, even the b_rds. Keep snapping! I'm eager to see your aurora borealis. Hoping the weather is clear for you.
Love,
Mom