Thursday, September 9, 2010

UPDATE 2: Task #5 -Visit All 50 States

See the older list here...

I hit Iowa twice in 2010 (January, June-July), and tackled both Montana and Wyoming with the Yellowstone trip in August 2010.

I've got two in the works eventually... I need to plan a road trip and knock them off the list. I was going to try to get Nebraska this summer, but exhaustion won out.

I've also amended the qualification to "significant time spent" vs. an overnight stay. Driving through the state simply won't count. Neither will just a rest stop - if its simply to use the facilities and eat a meal. It must include a significant visit - where I see some local sights.

Anyone want to help me knock some more states off my list??

States I've Lived In: (4)
California, Indiana, Missouri, Texas [note: "lived in" means stayed for a period of longer than a show contract; and not necessarily tied to a contract either]

States I've Worked In/Already Visited: (20)
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia, Wyoming

States I'm Already Planning On: (2)
Oregon (One of my besties lives there now - no set plans but it's gonna happen), Ohio (hopefully visiting with a friend/former ASM this fall)

States That I Still Need To Visit: (22)
Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin

No comments: