Sunday, August 30, 2009

UPDATE: Task #5 -Visit All 50 States

See the older list here...

I'm almost halfway there... I think it's time to take a road trip...

States I've Lived In: (4)
California, Indiana, Missouri, Texas [note: "lived in" means stayed for a period of longer than a show contract; and not necessarily tied to a contract either]

States I've Worked In/Already Visited: (19)
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia

States I'm Already Planning On: (1)
Iowa (Jan '10)

States That I Still Need To Visit: (26)
Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

No comments: