Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy List, Week 37

Perfect Rose

1. My apartment. I really really like it, the more I spend time in it. We really found a great one.

2. My pups. We had a great time, just the three of us.

3. Air conditioning. We go from having perfectly lovely days to having beastly ones. I know its August and its St. Louis, but sheesh.

4. Craigslist. What a wonderful resource, hopefully it will help me find a dresser.

5. U City Lions. A lovely summer art installation celebrating the centennial installation of our city guardians. It also led to a wonderful, albeit slightly sweaty morning with mom and pip.

That's it for now, its not that I'm 'unhappy' this week or anything, but I'm still getting settled and there's not much going on in my life than sorting, unpacking, etc.

No comments: