Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Happy List, Week 39
1. Illinois State Fair. Since ours is apparently in some backwards corner, mom and I went to the one in Springfield. It was a bit of a trek and instead of rain, we got sun. It was a fun trip and we didn't eat ourselves sick on all the fried goodness available.
2. New haircut. At long last, I finally chopped some length off - my summer haircut, in AUGUST.
3. New glasses! My prescription was woefully out of date. I can see better and I have two new frames that didn't totally break the bank.
4. Gorgeous weather. These last few days have had the most un-August-like weather.
5. Meeting new people, especially new photographers. More people to learn from, hurrah!