Monday, August 10, 2009

80/365-86/365

79/365

I collect DVDs, but I never pay full price. I got all these for under $40. I adore Blockbuster.

80/365

After too much time on the phone and one early morning visit from a technician, we finally have internet!

81/365

Daylilies from my parent's beautiful garden, on day one of dogsitting.

82/365

Tommy misses his mom and dad. A lot.

83/365

One of the perks of living where I do, I'm near the Loop. Love it.

84/365

Early morning sunlight in our backyard. This tree was planted by mom and I for some Arbor Day project and/or a Brownie project. We disagree on how and when, but the point is that it has FLOURISHED.

85/365

Mom spotted this little guy on one of our cucumber leaves... he's VERY little. But he held still long enough for me to run into the house and get my camera and posed for lots of pictures.

Wheee, I am ALL caught up. Finally. What a wonderfull feeling. I've got such the backlog though on posting other pictures...

2 comments:

Dad said...

The daylily is called "You Are My Sunshine". (Not available on DVD as "Little Miss Sunshine") ;-)

Ann said...

Thanks, Dad!!