Sunday, October 20, 2013

42/52 - Photo Project 2013

I guess my season is picking up because the week goes screaming by and then, BOOM, it's Saturday and I haven't taken a picture. Lucky for me, I had a photo flood with my group early on Saturday morning. It was exceedingly crisp, and for a moment, I wasn't sure if the sun was going to come up at all (very cloudy morning).

We wandered around for a few hours before I had to head to work. I think I got some pretty decent shots this time. I purposely chose to walk around with some of the group versus drive. Living so close to Forest Park, it's often a photography subject of mine. However, I often drive through so yesterday was about finding a new perspective.

I found this beauty near the Grand Basin:

Forest Park - Early Fall Morning

Close second - no filter used here:

Forest Park - Early Fall Morning

And just a funny unexpected capture:

Forest Park - Early Fall Morning

I should probably end this post by saying GO CARDINALS! Congrats for making it into the World Series and... bring it on, Red Sox!

No comments: