Sunday, October 27, 2013

43/52 - Photo Project 2013

First of all, I have a new website (http://www.annkphotography.com) - think of it as a curated version of flickr. Some of the best of the best, per se, from over the years. Check it out, and let me know what you think. NOT a replacement for the blog, just a more refined view of what I've photographed.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. I was given the opportunity to second shoot for a wedding of a friend of a friend (and a colleague for a day). While we were waiting for the bride to show up at the shoot location, I shot some abstracts of the area around us:

Forest Park October Afternoon

Forest Park October Afternoon

Here's my winner - taking advantage of moving water and fall colors reflecting in a nearby creek:

Forest Park October Afternoon

And my runner up - goofing off while waiting for JG to set up the shot:

Forest Park October Afternoon

After 12 days in a row at work, I have a few days off of work. I think I might drive up to an hour away from St. Louis to do some good old-fashioned leaf peeping! 

No comments: